We are proud and excited to announce, for the first time ever, Abbott Blackstone will exhibit at Natural Product Expo East in Philadelphia!
Randomized & controlled study finds that Goji Berry consumption may lower long term Cardiovascular Disease risk
A recent industry publication highlighted the findings of a randomized controlled trial published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, both the article and the abstract to the original study are linked below. We are excited to see the benefits of consuming goji continuing to get more and more widely recognized!
Industry publication: https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2021/07/16/Goji-berry-consumption-may-lower-long-term-CVD-risk?utm_source=copyright&utm_medium=OnSite&utm_campaign=copyright#
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/114/1/80/6272607?redirectedFrom=fulltext
Star Producers in the Superfood Industry:
Abbott Blackstone focuses on building long term relationships with top certified producers around the globe to bring you the highest service and quality. We would like to give you some of the high-lights that make these producers unique and why we have decided to partner with them.
Please contact your sales representative if you have any further questions.
Indian Superfood Powders
- 7th Generation Family Spice Production Company.
- GFSI Certified Inspector working for the Company.
- Steam Sterilization on all products.
- Own in-house accredited laboratory.
- Fully sterilized and inclosed packing room.
- Full organic traceability.
- Certification: ORGANIC, BRC, FSSC 22000, KOSHER, HALAL, SEDEX, Rainforest Alliance.
Indian Psyllium Husk
- Over 7 decades of experience in growing and producing Psyllium products.
- The only producer in India that exclusively does psyllium in their facility. No risk of contamination of allergens or other raw material products.
- Husk is exceptionally light (not dark) and the purity normally being above Spec (95% is 97% and 99% is almost 100%)
- Only processor in the Psyllium industry in India, which has its own captive use steam sterilisation unit, which is dedicated for sterilizing psyllium products only, hence eliminating any chance of cross contamination with other products.
- No Nicotine issues.
- Regularly upgrading and investing into technology, production & testing facilities. Onsite advance Physio-chemicals & Microbiology Laboratory.
- Own fully equipped EU-GMP certified laboratory to do in-line and batch wise testing of psyllium.
- Certification: ORGANIC, BRC, HACCP, ISO 22000, 9001 & 14001, KOSHER, HALAL, SEDEX.
Organic Spirulina & Chlorella
- The first Organic Spirulina and Chlorella Producer in China (since 2004)
- Ideal growing conditional in the tropical island of Hainan.
- Hainan island has no Industry, so no air pollution.
- More than 14 hours sufficient sunlight to ensure rich protein, amino acids, organic minerals and phycocyanin.
- Lowest heavy metal analysis result, highest quality level in the world.
- Has its own algae research institute and teaches algae growing to students from universities across the country.
- Industry leading quality inspection team, with advanced equipment Atomic Absorption Spectrometer, Atomic Fluorescence Spectrophotometer.
- Certification: ORGANIC, BRC, ISO 9001, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER.
- Largest grower and producer of Organic Matcha in China.
- 27 years of experience.
- Founded by Japanese Matcha company in 1994 and built by Japanese biological engineers.
- Identical growing to Japan. Import their product into Japan.
- Supply to Starbucks for their Matcha Lattes.
- This producer still uses traditional methods: Matcha leaves are grown on green tea bushes kept under shade. The shade increases the amount of chlorophyll content in the leaves, which is what makes them bright green and full of nutrients. The leaves are picked by hand and the stems and veins are removed. The leaves are traditionally ground by granite stones into a super fine powder. It takes an hour to grind the leaves, and it’s done in the dark to protect the nutrients.
- Certification: ORGANIC, FSSC 22000, HACCP, ISO 22000.
Contact our sales team to assist you with anything you need! [email protected]
Phone: +1 727 461 5626